View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Squadron Air To Air Championship - S.A.T.A.C 2013 
Site Admin

Full event coverage at: http://sa-sim.com/?p=5535

PRESENTATION

SATAC is a Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 Force on Force match based community event for Air Superiority virtual squadrons and wings. This event has been initially created by the 51st PVO Regiment in 2011 but got postponed since then. Now with FC3 officially released, we feel this could be the right moment to finally run this exciting contest of teamwork and proficiency and what better air combat simulator to host such showdown than DCS World.

Many squadrons are very active online and run advanced training programs for their pilots. FC1 era has seen RvE on top as they won the FORTIS dogfight championship twice. With FC2, we have seen the undefeated 51st PVO regiment in the spotlight with more than 20 wins in a row over many squadrons between 2008 and 2011.

Will RvE resuscitate to claim the 2013 crown, will 51st come out on top and prove teamwork and discipline unbeatable, will 104th experienced and talented pilots prevail or will we witness the rise of a new squadron?

SATAC 2013 is the next episode and the online battlefield has never been fiercer, who will rise to the challenge and shine as the ultimate 2013 Air Superiority virtual Squadron?

RULEBOOK

This rulebook is based on SATAC FC2 rulebook_v3 made by 51st PVO.

1. Structure

Best of 3 rounds match: First team to win 2 rounds is declared winner and advances to next round.
Direct elimination draw as opposed to round robin pool, this means winner advances to next round, looser goes home. Seeding teams will be based on squadron vs squadron MP history, recent performances and ultimately individual SA air-to-air rankings.
Each match should be flown as a 4vs4, 5vs5 or 6vs6 Fighter Sweep mission. The goal of each match is air supremacy over a 148km radius combat zone.
Available aircrafts to each team are: F-15C, Mig-29S and Su-27S. These aircrafts are available on both sides and can be mixed.
Weapon restriction: R-77 missile not allowed on Su-27S, F15C must not carry more than 6 AIM-120 missiles.
A round is won if one team neutralize all opposing aircrafts and manage to bring at least one of its own units back to home base. Neutralizing means destroying or forcing the bandit out of the combat zone. Failing to return to base will force a draw and the round will have to be replayed.
All aircrafts MUST stay on station. Any aircraft near the edge of the combat zone will be warned with the server displaying the following text:” You are leaving the combat zone now, fly back immediately!”. Not recommitting and exiting this bubble will activate the mission trigger which will destroy this unit. For every aircraft, waypoint 1 is at the center of the 148km/80nm radius combat zone; this can also be used in conjunction with the navigation system to ensure staying within the boundaries of the mission bubble.

2. Teams

A team should have at least 4 pilots; large squadrons can register more than one team. Pilots will not be able to switch teams and will have to stick to their initial team. It’s important to have reserve pilots in order to avoid cancellation or walk over in case of a no show.

3. Server Rules:

51st PVO dedicated server is the official SATAC 2013 server.
The track of the server must always be saved. This is the reference track which will be used for determining unsolved match results.
Server settings must be set to Simulation

MAP VIEW must be off
EXTERNALS must be off
PADLOCK must be off
LABELS must be off
MINI HUD must be off
No unlimited weapons, unlimited fuel or immortality
Bird strikes must be set at 0%
G-Effects must be set at Simulation
network.cfg :allow_object_export = false

4. Flight Rules

Pilots have one life per round.
Pilots have one sortie per round. There will be no rearming or refueling during a round. Pilots must leave the server right away upon landing.
Any pilot out of the round must leave the server immediately. Once the round is over, all pilots can reenter to fly the next round.
Prior to takeoff, each team should taxi and line up on the runway and hold. Once ready, the team should post in chat:[Squadron] Ready! After both teams have declared this, the round begins and each team must take off within one minute.
If someone disconnects from the server, he cannot reconnect for that round. Lag related crashes or disconnects before Ready announcement is not included in this rule.

5. Preflight Checklist:

Update to latest version of DCS World.
Uninstall any mod that could potentially conflict with the server’s Integrity Check.
Switch Tacview recording off.
Give priority to frame rate over high texture for the duration of the match (You may want to : switch to medium preset – remove canopy scratches – ensure cockpit lights are off…)
Run a Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter
Reboot your computer
Check your router signal strength, reboot if necessary and inform other users not to reset it.
Keep your CPU and memory dedicated to DCS: Do not run unnecessary applications or browsers in the background.
Set DCS connection settings to LAN

REGISTRATION and SCHEDULE

A team should have at least 4 pilots. Large squadrons can register more than one team. It’s important to have reserve pilots in order to avoid cancellation or walk over in case of a no show.

Please fill up the form below:

Squadron name:
Squadron Logo:
Squadron Leader:
Wingmen List:
Fighter Aircraft:
Official motto:

Important Note: Since this is a squadron based event, we don’t want lone-wolfs to miss the party. If you are a lone-wolf and would like to participate, you can still register and form ‘Mercenaries’ teams with other lone wolf pilots.

Round 1 matches scheduled for :
Saturday June 8th at 6pm zulu time.
Hosting server: 51st PVO dedicated server.
Registration deadline: June 1st.
Draw and order of play will be announced after closing registration.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:54 pm

For Italian Pilot, I have made a Traslation:

RULEBOOK

Questo regolamento si basa sulla SATAC FC2 rulebook_v3 fatta da PVO 51 °.

1. Struttura

Partita al meglio dei 3 round : la prima squadra a vincere 2 round viene dichiarata vincitrice e avanza al turno successivo.
Eliminazione diretta , questo significa vincitore avanza al turno successivo, perdente va a casa. Gli accoppiamenti delle Squadre saranno basati sulla storia squadrone vs squadrone in MP, prestazioni recenti e classifiche anche dei singoli piloti nel ranking SA aria-aria.
Ogni partita deve essere volata coma una missione un 4vs4, Sweep Fighter 5vs5 o 6vs6. L'obiettivo di ogni partita è la supremazia aerea sopra una zona di combattimento del raggio di 148 km.
I Velivoli a disposizione di ogni squadra sono: F-15C, MiG-29S e Su-27S. Questi velivoli sono disponibili su entrambi i lati e possono essere miscelati.
Restrizione d'Arma: R-77 missile non ammessi su Su-27S, F15C non deve trasportare più di 6 missili AIM-120.
Un round è vinto se una squadra neutralizza tutti i velivoli avversari e riescono a portare almeno una delle proprie unità alla casa base. Neutralizzare significa distruggere o costringere il bandito fuori dalla zona di combattimento. Non riuscendo a rientrare alla base forzerà un pareggio e il round dovrà essere rigiocato.
Tutti i velivoli devono stare on station. Qualsiasi velivolo vicino al bordo della zona di combattimento sarà avvertito dal server che visualizzerà il seguente testo: "You are leaving the combat zone now, fly back immediately!". Non rientrare uscendo da questa bolla, attiverà il trigger missione che distruggerà l' unità. Per ciascun aeromobile, il punto intermedio WP1 è al centro della zona di combattimento del raggio di 148km/80nm; questo può essere utilizzato anche in combinazione con il sistema di navigazione per valutare e rimanere entro i confini della bolla di missione.

2. Squadre

Una squadra deve avere almeno 4 piloti; grandi squadre possono registrarsi con più di una squadra. I piloti non saranno in grado di cambiare squadra e dovrà attenersi al loro squadra iniziale. E 'importante avere i piloti di riserva, al fine di evitare la cancellazione nel caso che qualcuno non si presenti..

3. Regole server:

51 ° server dedicato PVO è il server ufficiale SATAC 2013.
La traccia del server deve essere sempre salvata. Questa è la traccia di riferimento che sarà utilizzato per la determinazione di risultati irrisolti delle partite.
Impostazioni del server deve essere impostato su Simulazione
MAP VIEW deve essere spento
EXTERNALS deve essere spento
PADLOCK deve essere spento
LABELS devono essere spento
MINI HUD deve essere spento
Niente armi illimitate, carburante illimitato o immortalità
Bird strike deve essere impostato a 0%
G-effect devono essere fissati a Simulation
network.cfg: allow_object_export = false

4. Regole del volo

I piloti hanno una sola vita per round.
I piloti hanno una sortita per round. Non ci sarà nessun riarmo o il rifornimento di carburante durante un round. I piloti devono lasciare il server subito dopo l'atterraggio.
Qualsiasi pilota di turno deve lasciare immediatamente il server. Una volta che il round è finito, tutti i piloti possono immettere nuovamente a volare al turno successivo.
Prima del decollo, ogni squadra deve effettuare la taxi, e l'alllineamento sulla pista e attendere. Una volta pronto, il team deve inviare in chat: [Squadron] Ready! Dopo che entrambe le squadre l'hanno dichiarato, il round inizia e ogni squadra deve decollare entro un minuto.
Se qualcuno si disconnette dal server, non può riconnettersi per quel round. Lag incidenti correlati o disconnessioni prima dell'annuncio Ready non è incluso in questa regola.

5. Lista di controllo Preflight:

Aggiornamento alla versione più recente di DCS World.
Disinstallare qualsiasi mod che potenzialmente potrebbero entrare in conflitto con il server Integrity Check.
Spegnere il Tacview, registrazione su off.
Dare priorità al Frame Rate più alta consistenza per tutta la durata della partita (Si consiglia di: passare a medio preimpostato - rimuovere i graffi sul canopy - di avere le luci spente ...)
Eseguire un Pulitura disco e Utilità di deframmentazione dischi
Riavviare il computer
Controllare la potenza del segnale del router, riavviare, se necessario, e informare gli altri utenti di non ripristinarlo.
Tenere la CPU e la memoria dedicata a DCS: non eseguire applicazioni non necessarie o browser in background.
Impostare le impostazioni di connessione per DCS su LAN

Registrazione e programmazione

Una squadra deve avere almeno 4 piloti. Grandi squadroni possono registrare più di una squadra. E 'importante avere i piloti di riserva, al fine di evitare la cancellazione in caso di non presentazione di uno dei piloti..

Si prega di compilare il modulo sottostante:

Nome Squadron:
Squadron Logo:
Squadron Leader di:
Gregari di listino:
Fighter Aircraft:
Motto ufficiale:
Nota Importante: Dal momento che questo è un evento basato sugli squadroni, non vogliamo che i lone-Wolf manchino alla festa. Se sei un lupo solitario e vorresti partecipare, è ancora possibile registrare e formare squadre di 'Mercenari' con altri piloti lupi solitari.

Round 1 partite in programma per:
Sabato 8 giugno alle 06:00 zulu tempo.
Hosting server: 51 ° server dedicato PVO.
Termine per l'iscrizione: 1 giugno.
Accoppiamenti e ordine di gioco saranno annunciati dopo la chiusura delle registrazioni.

Sun May 26, 2013 1:11 pm
Site Admin

Grazie mille Diego :P

Sun May 26, 2013 3:38 pm

;)

Sun May 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Site Admin

A cool and lighthearted behind the scenes video from our friends of the 373rd Phoenix Virtual Fighter Squadron answering few questions about the upcoming SATAC 2013 competition. Awesome job guys, thank you!

Link: http://sa-sim.com/?p=5685

Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 pm

A bit of statistics:

http://gaanalma.altervista.org/php-tacv ... 0789595459

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 pm
Site Admin

Very good Diego, I like it very much!
I will use it to compare with my own logs for SA points conversion :)

Is this PHP/MySQL?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 am

Yes!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am
Site Admin

Gaanalma wrote:
Yes!

Just realised it's 'PHPtacview' app from Ezor....
I have downloaded it...do you know how to install it and use it with tacview files?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 pm
Site Admin

Do you also see two '373rd panthir' in round 1 (NFI vs 373rd) ?? (1 blue and 1 red with NFI)

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next