View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 BluFor Planning Room 

Curious? How much detection range does the GCI? Maybe having AWACS or no AWACS won't matter too much.

Since we don't have much SEAD capability, I think the fast movers need to go out en masse and lure red over blue territory and attrit them. Once air superiority is established, it'll give the A- 10 Cs a chance to deal with the SHORAD in somewhat less stressful conditions.

It'll be my 1st FC3 event so I am really looking forward to it.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 pm
Site Admin

I'm getting in touch with the rest of the team and will come back with more details about who will be doing the GCI operator and how that's gonna work.

SEAD capability wont be the decisive factor especially around Sukhumi/Gudauta, air superiority will, as you stated.
Even red 25Ts will not be able to use their SEAD weapons against your S-300 and Hawk sites unless they penetrate relatively deep into your airspace, which your fighters shouldn't allow anyway. Once again, air superiority and good coordination will be key.

TurboRUSH wrote:
Curious? How much detection range does the GCI? Maybe having AWACS or no AWACS won't matter too much.

Since we don't have much SEAD capability, I think the fast movers need to go out en masse and lure red over blue territory and attrit them. Once air superiority is established, it'll give the A- 10 Cs a chance to deal with the SHORAD in somewhat less stressful conditions.

It'll be my 1st FC3 event so I am really looking forward to it.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm

A-10s, I will be looking at the mission file tonight. I will post all the coordinates and targets to hit later on. Let's coordinate something Thursday evening planning wise.

Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 am

Targets for Gauduta are here

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/r ... acd7b3.png

Targets for SOCHI are here

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/r ... 14a785.png

Thu May 01, 2014 4:07 am

Maybe we talking about taktic in TS#?

Thu May 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Have the Boss call a time and place i'll be there..

Thu May 01, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm your GCI operator. I'd also self nominate myself for Planner and Commander. If no one disagrees with that in the next 4 hours, I'll gladly move ahead with a plan.

Provisionally I'll ask for a TS meeting 1.5 hours before event starts in the 104th TS. That gives us an hour to talk and then another 30MINS to be on the 51st TeamSpeak in advance.
104th TS at this moment (temporary) is the same as advised on your server description and forum Shoutbox: 50.169.226.14 PW: phoenix

Thu May 01, 2014 9:12 pm

SA-Admin.

Can you tell me which version exactly is being run for the event? Is it the latest Stable Beta patch? Can you confirm if it is the case that the 51st server will be running 1.2.8.27203? I get confused as I'm sure others do, between the latest Release 1.2.8, and the latest Beta patch state.

Also, can you supply us with a list of Files that will be used in the Integrity Regime. Thanks.

Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 pm

What is the TS information?

By the way, how are we going to handle the comms? Not everyone is going to be in one channel right?

It's too bad we can't use TARS... i mean we could! But the server would need to turn on an option to make it work.

Fri May 02, 2014 2:19 am

ralfidude wrote:
What is the TS information?

By the way, how are we going to handle the comms? Not everyone is going to be in one channel right?

It's too bad we can't use TARS... i mean we could! But the server would need to turn on an option to make it work.

Have you looked at the the actual mission announcement, mate?

http://sa-sim.com/?cat=23

"TeamSpeak gathering @ 18:30 Zulu (address:51st.hopto.org) – kickoff 30mn later"

As for TS usage... that's easy. Commander stays in one channel and uses whisper functions to talk to the different flight channels. And 1 member of each flight (Lead) uses a whisper function to talk back to the Commander.

Then there's the Guard... where someone can, in special circumstances speak to the entire BLue side TS channel.

Fri May 02, 2014 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next