View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 RedFor Planning Room 

Copy my Task!

fahhhbg leader it's OK! i'm whit you.

See you tonight

Sat May 03, 2014 12:12 am

Thanks for the plan.
We should be ready :)

Sat May 03, 2014 12:55 am

Tbh I mostly hope the SERVER is ready for this heavy load, hope no crashes/disconnects will occur... :(

What is estimated? 150% stability? :)

Sat May 03, 2014 1:19 pm

51st TS password for REDFOR channels = crimson

Server stability should hopefully be good for 3 hours.

Sat May 03, 2014 3:17 pm

<51>Frostie wrote:
51st TS password for REDFOR channels = crimson

Server stability should hopefully be good for 3 hours.

Thank you!!! :D

Problems I encountered for tonight: "Tor" SAM systems will shoot our SEAD missiles down, so we Su-25T "HAMMER flight" will have to fire all of our SEAD missiles at one single Tor each strike, then go back to Maykop-Khanskaya to rearm and strike again and again...

In Attachments (HD .JPEG pictures, ~ 1 MB size ) to this post I prepared a quick overview with the "Hawk" SAM (45 km range, 5 launchers, each 3 missiles if correct, equals 15 missiles) and the one "Patriot" SAM site (100 km range, 5 launchers) INCLUDING a possible (my suggestion) ROUTE to reach enemy AWACS and TANKER (BLUE COLORED LINES / PATH) killzone :

- BLUE COLORED DOTTED LINES = PATH/ROUTE to enemy AWACS + Tanker
- YELLOW = DETECTION
- RED = MAX. FIRING RANGE (if I and DCS map are correct...)
- BLACK LINES are just to reference which unit the circles belong to.

-> BIG THREAT is especially the "Oliver Hazard Perry"-class frigate which is covering the ocean area south of Sukhumi and south-west of Zugdidi, with it's 100 km range RIM-66 Standard missile 1... (Same as "Patriot SAM" 100km range)

2nd picture I attached is our territory AA defense:

1. the Russian battlecruiser "Pyotr Velikiy" ("CC" icon) with it's 12x8 (96) S-300PMU "Favorit" (SA-N-6 Grumble) SAM system which has 190 km range according to the DCS map.

2. The SIX SA-10 S-300PS launchers near Maykop (each containing 4 missiles, right? That is 24 missiles?) with 120 km range! :D

Looks like our tanker and AWACS are flying in the by S-300 and "Pyotr Velikiy" protected area!! :D So be careful the A-10C with their Mavericks do NOT get a chance to reach our S-300 site in low flight!!! O_O

Btw are there now moving ground units in the mission (TANKS) or NOT???

HAVE FUN, SAVE FUEL, fly CAREFUL AND GOOD LUCK ! ! ! ;)

Cheers ! ! !

Attachment:
AA ranges.jpg
AA ranges.jpg [ 969.77 KiB | Viewed 2732 times ]

Attachment:
AA ranges 2.jpg
AA ranges 2.jpg [ 525.83 KiB | Viewed 2732 times ]

Last edited by DanielNL on Sat May 03, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 03, 2014 4:50 pm

And here a more detailed view of the safe grids in the path to the enemy AWACS/Tanker.

MGRS-grids "GG70" till "GG81" are SAFE ZONE.

(MGRS = Military grid reference system)

Senaki town and Kutaisi AIRFIELD are SAM-safe for us (according to mission file V2).

Then fly over the places called

1. "Chohatauri" - grid GG65

and

2. "Kur.Bahmaro" - grid GG73

Attachments:
Safe grids.jpg
Safe grids.jpg [ 849.12 KiB | Viewed 2731 times ]
Sat May 03, 2014 5:10 pm

And it should be possible with Su-25T's Kh-58U "Kilter" (70km range in DCS but 250 km IRL lol) to take down their HAWK system (easy) and to take down their Patriot (not that easy), according to this plan (BOTH times external fuel tanks should be mounted and refueling internal tank at "Mineralnye Vody", red coalition, civilist airfield, for Hawk-strike at Gudauta, IF CAN BE REFUELD at Mineralnye Vody, going to test it now!!):

BLUE ARROW - moving in at low altitude (or medium altitude) ECM jammer on

RED dotted arrow: dropping fuel tanks, next is the firing direction of Kh-58U

YELLOW LINE = MAX. firing distance position

BLACK ARROWS - retreating route, low level flight, using the hills in grid MN01 + MN11 as cover.

Landing to refuel after mission at "Mineralnye Vody", then return to "Maykop-Khanskaya".

Attachments:
Patriot engaging.jpg
Patriot engaging.jpg [ 568.67 KiB | Viewed 2724 times ]
Sat May 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Respect for your planning Daniel!!
I had nearly 0 training on the map so I will try to focus on folowing GCI orders.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Good planning Daniel though regarding SEAD, when you hit a SAM with SEAD missile the other units will move location, so if you fired at 2 or 3 units unless your timing is perfect only one will probably hit because the other 2 will move as soon as their friend gets hit then the missile will hit a blank space.

Engage TOR at 20km, one KH-58 on the nearest should be fine. Then extend and do it again or wingman fires one.
DO NOT HAVE TWO 25T's FIRING AT DIFFERENT TARGETS TOGETHER UNLESS YOU CAN SYNC THE SHOTS eg. same missile, launched at same time, at same range. Otherwise one of you will miss.

KH-25MPU should be fine at 15+km.

Perfecting multiple SEAD kills is tough you need to fire KH-58 on furthest then time the second KH-58 launch so both missiles hit their targets at about the same time. Ideally you want both targets at very close ranges (eg. 1 at 20km and 1 at 21km) fire on furthest then immediately on the other with identical missiles. Remember KH-58 is much faster than KH-25MPU.

As a 2 ship you can fire one each on the same target would be ideal, as for Tors shooting down your missiles I don't think this will happen if you use KH-58 at 20km against nearest. I'm positive you could wipe out all Tors in 1 flight. KH-58's are fast and will be hard for Tor to shoot down. I recommend the options are

a. only 1 fire on 1 target with 58 then wait for other units to stop moving before 2nd shot/wingman is taken
b. Sync 2 shots like above to engage 2 targets with 58's
c. 2 of you engage 25mpu on 1 target.
d. sync 2 25mpu on 2 targets

Priority objective before anything else is to wipe out Sukhumi.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:39 pm

So at close range Tor will have no chance shooting down Kh-25MPU u say?

Sat May 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3