View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 RED FLAG 3 - CLAIMING/REPORTING 

Acmi has several errors in it, including my TK incident. Here's a video clip I recorded during the event to show how it happened. Fundamental reason for the TK was my overt focus on killing the bandit so I didn't notice the friendly plane in front of me until one of my missiles veered off target. When the bandit was well visible flying past my nose I had my eyes on the radar screen to stay in gimbal limits during my turn so I didn't notice him. So while the TK was stupid, it wasn't intentional like it might seem in the ACMI. Sweeper just managed to avoid my attention until it was too late.

https://youtu.be/jxfCByr-xa8

Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:29 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for posting this, I will have a look at it and post back asap.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey Flanker, As requested I'm posting my pm to you on this thread.

Hi Flank,
a couple of issues in the tacview for RF3.

There are two Red Ocelots the real one is on Red the other is actually Blue but not really Ocelot, don't know who yet.

Plus some kills have not registered that happened in Tacview but didn't log on it.

Tek kills this Red(Blue)Ocelot at +1.31.0 and also =EDP 71st=Aleman at +0.37.08 that didn't register for 2 kills total.

I killed TAW_Goldshe and =EDP 71st=Rush which registered but I also kill Freebird at +1.29.0 that didn't register for 3 kills total.

thanks

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:43 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Frostie, I'll tackle RF3 asap, need to post JW4 new rankings tonight.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Also, I'd like to add that I probably should be credited for the kill of =EDP 71st= ofCross (situation seen at 1:30:30 onward in tacview) where I hit him twice with an AIM-120C, and watched his plane dive down in flames (I didn't want to waste a third AIM-120) and RIPTIDE took a shot at him nevertheless.

Here's the situation from my view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywXqvH553h8

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Roger Ocelot, will take a look at that.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 pm
Site Admin

@Bushmanni: That teamkill was definitely accidental, thanks for posting the video. So it will be the minimal penalty in this case, which is one loss counted against Bushmanni; Sweeper's death will not be counted as a loss.

@Frostie: All confirmed, thanks.

@ Ocelot: That kill is for you. How was he able to fly after taking two slammers...Riptide will be credited with an assist for finishing off the target.
Too bad you did not make the final landing, did u disconnect before the final RTB?
Last question Ocelot, you flew RF3 without SF tags, are you still part of SF??

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:53 am

Hey Flanker, I had a sudden "Connection Interrupted" at the last minutes, told the organizers and they said it was okay that I didn't have to rejoin anymore because everyone was called back to base.
I flew RF3 without SF tags because I forgot to change it and didn't want to hassle with disconnecting to put the tags on, sorry about that!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:41 pm
Site Admin

Ocelot wrote:
Hey Flanker, I had a sudden "Connection Interrupted" at the last minutes, told the organizers and they said it was okay that I didn't have to rejoin anymore because everyone was called back to base.
I flew RF3 without SF tags because I forgot to change it and didn't want to hassle with disconnecting to put the tags on, sorry about that!

Well that is unlucky mate as I will have to count a loss for that one. Other folks had been in that situation before and the same rule applied on them. The good news is that it will not affect your score much as you will still be RF3 top air-to-air scorer.

Once again, rules are available for everybody to see before the event so there is no confusion afterwards----->http://www.sa-sim.com/wp-content/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2816 (See section F for landing-related rules)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 pm
Site Admin

Alright, I will lock this topic as no more claims will be accepted and results will be posted shortly.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]