View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 JW5 Claim reporting 

after reviewing the after action report is appears that I was deducted points due to crash landing.

"Jman——-crash landed then respawned in Blue vs Orange"

Although I did land at the airbase and damaged my plan upon landing. I was able to taxi and repair.

One thing I did notice is that during viewing of my replay track it follows me into the ground and stops following my actual unit as I in fact repaired rearmed and refueled and met with my flight leader.

I'm sure the EDP 71st members can confirm my status during the JW5 Orange vs. Blue operation.

Also in regards to my participation in the red vs green due to no shows, I see a 50 point deduction but I'm not sure if it is referencing the previous orange vs blue penalty for crashing?

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:38 pm
Site Admin

Hi Jman

Tacview screws up often so I'll remove that crash landing in Blue vs Orange from the logs as well as the related infringement.

In red vs Green your loss is related to Axion shooting you down.

You can filter out your name on the AAR page just type Jman in the box and you'll see your logs only.

These changes wont affect the SA rankings; it will improve your in-game score from -75 to -25 but that will not be enough to reach the MVP list (ranking points).

S!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]