View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 RED FLAG ROUND 4 - CLAIMING/REPORTING 
Site Admin

Examples of valid claims:

Air-to-Air kills: You have fired on someone and he crashed while attempting to evade your missiles or you are involved in a dogfight and your opponent crashes in the middle of it. You can claim it here whilst specifying who was involved, at what time in Tacview and a description of the situation.

Assists (kill sharing): two or more pilots can share the same kill if they were all involved in destroying the target. Involved means having fired on the same target before it got hit and missiles were close enough. You can claim it here whilst specifying who was involved, at what time in Tacview and a description of the situation.

Reporting an oversight: While we try to be as accurate as possible with the results, oversights can happen, so this is why we try to involve you the pilots. Anything odd or unclear, you can also post here whether it be your flight or someone else's.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 am

Kill share with Bushmanni at 1 hour 30 seconds:

I got in a merge with Sweeper and got 20mm hits on him, tacview shows him dead after my hits.
This is also where the unfortunate accident happened where I was teamkilled by accident.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Kill share with Pyromaniac @ 24:20

I launched x2 aim120c at a two ship. One missile splashed Waspy.

Attachment:
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png [ 770.98 KiB | Viewed 4056 times ]

Attachments:
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (2).png [ 765.64 KiB | Viewed 4056 times ]

Last edited by Gabriel8387 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:42 pm

I should be credited with splashing 104th_Spade, see screens below. Destroyed by 3 slammers well before TAW_OverG's missile hit his wreckage.
All my missiles were off the rail before my teammates. Is that still a kill share?

This isn't an oversight, maybe a bug worth sharing on ED forums.
My 120 looks like it nailed octuplefire at UTC 153.20:33:12
How did such a direct hit cause so little damage? Gif's below will take a minute to load:

HUD viewpoint of 120C

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:45 am

First of all, cockpit video of my TK. https://youtu.be/pCSWDTl-YJ0
Just like in previous RF, friendly flew between me and my target and I failed to spot him due to target fixation until it was too late. Tacview time 01:04:39 (server acmi).

Kill share (at most) with TAW_redcoreSix. Tacview time 0:30:00. We both engaged F99th - Hawss and both hit him with missiles and DCS registered this kill for me, although my missile most likely wouldn't have hit unless redcoreSix's missiles hadn't have him crippled first.

Kill claim on behalf of RedShot. Tacview time +1:50:00. 104th_Presing and SF_RedShot engage each other and both fly into the ground while evading missiles.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 pm
Site Admin

Hi guys,

Thanks all for your submissions, I will go through them and make a call tomorrow.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:13 pm
Site Admin

Ocelot wrote:

I got in a merge with Sweeper and got 20mm hits on him, tacview shows him dead after my hits.
This is also where the unfortunate accident happened where I was teamkilled by accident.

I haven't reached your merge with Sweeper yet but how about much earlier when you killed JINX? the server did not register your kill but Tacview shows a clean kill for you. Do you confirm?

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:27 am
Site Admin

Gabriel8387 wrote:
Kill share with Pyromaniac @ 24:20

I launched x2 aim120c at a two ship. One missile splashed Waspy.

Although DCS registred the kill to Pyromaniac, it appears on Tacview that your missile impacted first and by a good margin, Pyro's missile seem to have hit an already wrecked aircraft (debris).

Therefore, you will be credited with a full kill (50pts) and Pyro with an assist (kill share 25pts).

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:41 am

SA Staff wrote:
Ocelot wrote:

I haven't reached your merge with Sweeper yet but how about much earlier when you killed JINX? the server did not register your kill but Tacview shows a clean kill for you. Do you confirm?

Yes, I confirm that kill, I didn't know it didn't register it until now, so thanks for the sharp eyes.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm
Site Admin

@Ocelot: Your gun kill on Sweeper has been confirmed (50pts). Bushmanni got a kill share (25pts)as his AMRAAM hit the target when it was already destroyed.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next